J&J Axle Supply
What we do
cs Power Steering Experts
· Inspected for any broken and bend
housing with minimal damaged threads, to lines.
· Completely disassembled and checked
for worn out and broken inner components
· Inner Housing and components are
cleaned, polished and restored with new high quality seals and inner tied rods.
· Tested to insure zero leaks and
Original working order.
· Finished and painted for corrosion
and rust free.
· Gear Box are inspected for Cracked
and Damaged Shaft.
· Disassembled and inspected for rust
and Damaged Housing and main Components
· Inner and outer housing are Polished,
restored and reconditioned.
· Replaced with new seals, O-Rings and
· Tested for steering smoothness and
· Painted for rust and corrosion free.
· Disassembled and cleaned.
· Inner cv joint and threads
· New cage, bearings, grease and boots
replaced with high quality parts.
· Finished product painted for corrosion
· Disassembled and inspected.
· Cleaned and reconditioned
· New high quality seals and Components
· New Accumulator Installed
· Finished with high temperature and
corrosion free paint.
· Components are inspected and cleaned
of rust and corrosion.
· Shaft and internal surfaces are inspected, reconditioned
· Seals and O-rings are replaced with new, high
· Finished with rust and corrosion free
· Completely disassembled and inspected
· New diaphragm and Seals replaced
· Inner components polished and
· Vacuum Tested and finished with rust
free and high temperature paint.